Real-time encryption protect users’ computer from keyboard hacking and prevent identity theft.
• Real-time key encryption and decryption
• Full end-to-end encryption support
• Keylogging detection and block at system kernel level
• BHO, Keylogging block for Windows message queue security
• PS/2, USB, Bluetooth, infrared port and other device port support
Inca Internet developed Tachyon, a new powerful anti-virus software
• Virus, spyware, and adware scan
• Monitor and detect various file formats and malwares
• Bot, in-execution process and zip file scanning
• Automatic Repair
Protect network from cyberattacks and block unauthorized access to IP/Port.
• Network protection from cyberattacks
• Monitoring suspicious activities in shared folder
• Monitor, scan and alert any external communication programs
• Monitor IP/Port to block unauthorized access
Secure processes, DLL and memory at system kernel level to block any suspicious activities.
• Block hacker debugging
• Prevent process shut down by hacker
• Stop file and registry change
• Protect PC from API attacks
Block phishing and pharming and protect users from online financial fraud and data breach.
• Blacklist phishing websites
• Detecting Windows hosts file change
Other functions enhance online security to help users enjoy safe online transactions.
• Block screen capture
• Provide electronic device hardware information
• Provide user activity information
• Real-time, regular and instant update
nProtect uses the international web standards in its products, so users can enjoy reliable online services.
• Require to setup plugins on all browsers
• HTML standards setup method
• Support all major browsers with one-time setup
nProtect Online Security begins encrypting each character instantly at the keyboard level, that helps protect users from keylogging, memory hacking and spyware.
It supports all major operating systems and browsers with one-time program installation and setup.
Virtual keypad automatically launches when physical keyboard is not supported or virtual operating environment is in use.